A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- WCPSS incapable of complying with State Board’s guidance for grading (UPDATED)
- NC DPI and UNC-TV to deliver programming for K-12 students
- Where was the emergency plan for school continuity?
- It’s Time We Stand Together
- Links to help parents during NC school closures
- Additional counts including statutory rape added to Winston-Salem teacher charges
- Substitute at Albemarle Middle School arrested for mass threat of violence
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: K-12 Implosion
The amount of money that has been thrown at education from various sources over the last 50 years is staggering. One thing has been learned from said money throwing is that it isn’t working.
If you haven’t read The K- 12 Implosion yet, you should.
I just finished looking at the 2014 grants for ‘College Ready’ on the Gates Foundation site. This lesson of money throwing at education is something Bill Gates apparently hasn’t learned. The 2014 ‘College Ready’ grants totaled over $92 million.
Over at Reason.com, I spotted this video on Backpack funding for education. This is a very different approach to funding for education.
KEEP READING… Continue reading