A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Second Rowan teacher arrested on child exploitation, indecent liberties charges
- WCPSS high school teacher arrested for DWI with child in car
- #WCPSS Updates: A $450k settlement, thermostats and a substitute defends herself
- #NCED Updates: Reading Assessment tool battle continues, National and School Choice headlines
- Yes, Trump is a complete @#$%, but…
- The public deserves to know about the de facto PR firms of the WCPSS board
- If you found this site useful in 2019, keep it alive in 2020
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: K-12 Implosion
The amount of money that has been thrown at education from various sources over the last 50 years is staggering. One thing has been learned from said money throwing is that it isn’t working.
If you haven’t read The K- 12 Implosion yet, you should.
I just finished looking at the 2014 grants for ‘College Ready’ on the Gates Foundation site. This lesson of money throwing at education is something Bill Gates apparently hasn’t learned. The 2014 ‘College Ready’ grants totaled over $92 million.
Over at Reason.com, I spotted this video on Backpack funding for education. This is a very different approach to funding for education.
KEEP READING… Continue reading