A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Former Wayne County teacher arrested on indecent liberties, Former Winston-Salem teacher indicted
- Video: NCAE leaders discuss their “power” to keep NC schools closed
- Raleigh Montessori teacher arrested for child sex crime charges pleads guilty
- Craven County Public Schools teacher extradited to Virginia on forcible sodomy charge
- NCAE regional representative boasts about sending “White Fragility” book to State Supt.
- Supt. Candidate forum highlights divide between support for systems versus students
- Orange County Schools “Equity” resolution includes Black Lives Matter
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: Judy Wilburn
A teacher at Forbush High in Yadkin county has been charged with assaulting a handicapped student and obstructing justice. The teacher has been suspended with pay.
Judy Ellison Wilburn, of Pfafftown, was arrested by the Yadkin County Sheriff’s Office on Friday and charged with one misdemeanor count of assault on a handicapped person and one felony count of common law obstruction of justice.
Wilburn may look familiar to some.
KEEP READING… Continue reading