A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake School Board debates version of College Board ‘Diversity Score’ to reassign kids
- WS/Forsyth County high school Teacher charged with sex crimes involving student
- #NCED Updates – Equity, Unions, Ed Bills and that K-3 Assessment drama
- Former School Administrator arrested on sex charges involving student
- WCPSS Equity Affairs: We will “Leverage student voices” to advance “Equity Framework”
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Johnston County Schools
A second Johnston County Public Schools teacher who has been found to have used fake credentials to obtain employment and an NC teaching license is the wife of the first teacher similarly charged last week. Continue reading
An Art teacher in Johnston County has been arrested for shoplifting, a second Johnston County teacher faces charges after it was learned he lied on his application about being a felon and a Lincoln County principal resigns in wake of nude photos of boys on his bed surface. Continue reading
Kenneth Marvin Watkins, age 30, is charged with driving while impaired and failure to maintain lane control. Continue reading
A Johnston County middle school teacher has been charged with a felony and a misdemeanor in connection with a fraudulent prescription for a controlled substance. Continue reading