A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- WCPSS incapable of complying with State Board’s guidance for grading (UPDATED)
- NC DPI and UNC-TV to deliver programming for K-12 students
- Where was the emergency plan for school continuity?
- It’s Time We Stand Together
- Links to help parents during NC school closures
- Additional counts including statutory rape added to Winston-Salem teacher charges
- Substitute at Albemarle Middle School arrested for mass threat of violence
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Jillian Johnson
The Leftists running the Durham City Council are really out-doing themselves recently between their rampant anti-semitism and assault on Free Speech. And Mayor-Pro Tem Jillian Johnson is leading the charge.
On Friday, August 18th, a large portion of a major city in North Carolina was shut down over a rumor – that the KKK was going to march on the city at noon. What follows is an outline of the events of that day as well as questions about what has turned out to be the #DurhamHoax. Continue reading
Many Social Justice roads in North Carolina seem to lead back to the same place: Action for Community in Raleigh (ACRe). We’ll get into ACRe, but first, a look two closely tied sub-organizations. Continue reading