A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Durham teacher union pushing for $15 minimum wage for all educational staff
- Rowan-Salisbury Schools teacher arrested on Indecent Liberties with a child charges
- Parents need to weigh in on DPI’s proposed social studies standards changes
- Durham Assoc. of Educators: We can’t endorse returning to in-person instruction
- N.C. Dept. of Public Instruction continues changing Social Studies Standards
- Challengers only flip one seat in Wake County School Board races
- Former NC High School Principal sentenced to three and half years for sex crimes
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: Jeff Jackson
The only ones ‘politicizing’ Common Core are the supporters, in particular in North Carolina it appears to be mainly elected officials. Yet another example – Senator Jeff Jackson who serves Mecklenburg County who was appointed at the beginning of May.
Voters in that area might want to remember this moment, where Mr. Jackson just marginalized parents, teachers and students across the state in an attempt to score political points:
Just voted against repealing Common Core. This bill was about conservative politics, not sound education policy. #ncga #ncpol
— Sen. Jeff Jackson (@JeffJacksonNC) July 10, 2014
Parents, remember who voted to keep your kid chained to a fundamentally flawed experiment => https://t.co/5brkS3ShK4 #ncpol #ncga
— LL1885 – A.P. Dillon (@LadyLiberty1885) July 11, 2014 Continue reading