A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- How reporting all facets of current events matters
- Guilford County Schools teacher charged with multiple counts of sex act with a student
- Law firms file suit against Guilford County Board of Education in Holland case
- Former Yadkin County substitute teacher charged with taking indecent liberties with child
- Second suit filed against New Hanover School Board related to teacher-student assault case
- Buffy is still right about homeschooling
- New Hanover’s Michael Kelly has 4 more plaintiffs added to Civil Suit against him
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Jay Carney
Over at Hot Air, they have an article up about the IRS Commissioner trying to spin email retention laws. Apparently he believes emails are not an official record. Well, yes, actually they are. Hot Air’s Ed Morrissey dissects this claim.
Meanwhile, we need to remember that Jay Carney told us ALL of their work was done in email….
KEEP READING. Continue reading
Yet another agency tagged with using personal emails to conduct official business: IRS. Continue reading
Originally posted on LL1885:
In 2011, Jay Carney said all of their work is done in work email accounts: In 2012, Issa shot off a letter to then Chief of staff and now head of Treasury, Jack Lew, asking for…
In 2011, Jay Carney said all of their work is done in work email accounts:[youtube=http://youtu.be/fjHgW-fJnlk]
In 2012, Issa shot off a letter to then Chief of staff and now head of Treasury, Jack Lew, asking for the emails. Did Issa ever get his answer? I was unable to locate any reply on Oversight and Reform’s site.
Now in 2013, Carney says this about individuals email accounts:[youtube=http://youtu.be/xrkb1gQfrNA]
What a dodge.
Most transparent administration ever. Continue reading