A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- The likely origin of the “Diversity Inventory” given out at a #WCPSS school
- 2018-19 school scores show slight increases, state testing mostly stagnant or falling
- Exclusive: Letter instructs #WCPSS teachers how not to violate student privacy with ‘Diversity’ lessons
- #WCPSS Updates: Parents fuming over invasive social justice pushes
- “Circle Time” at Apex Middle School has students and parents upset
- Pamlico Public Schools teacher charged with sex act with a student, indecent liberties
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Jane Stancill
Yesterday, I did a short write-up of one of the videos taken at the EWA Seminar in Chapel Hill on January 12th. Today is party two, “The Southern Context Of Common Core”.
“The Southern Context of Common Core“
20 minutes, 17 seconds
Participants: Jill Stancill and Ferrell Guillory
Description: “Education Writers Association conference panel on the Southern context of Common Core. News & Observer Education Reporter Jane Stancill interviews Ferrel Guillory, member EducationNC Board of Directors and professor of the practice at the UNC School of Journalism and Mass Communication.”
KEEP READING… Continue reading