A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County teacher arrested on multiple counts of sexual misconduct with 5 minors
- Two Duplin County teachers charged with sex crimes involving students
- Stanly County teacher charged with indecent liberties involving a student
- WCPSS’s Office of Equity Affairs rolls out Black Lives Matter website
- Take Back Wake: Filing begins today for all 9 WCPSS School Board seats
- Law firm expanding investigation into sexual assaults of students in Guilford County Schools
- Lexington teacher resigns after being charged in hit and run
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: James Milgram
Local media reported that testimony given by former Common Core Validation committee members before the NC Common Core Academic Standards Review Commission indicated that a ‘total rewrite’ was necessary.
As I noted earlier this week, that’s not quite what was said — you can’t simply ‘re-write’ the Common Core. To reinforce what was actually said, I’ve put together a clip from video taken at the meeting.
KEEP READING… SEE THE VIDEO CLIP Continue reading
These are the Common Core Weekend Reads for March 15, 2015.
This is a review of the past week of news on Common Core nationwide and in North Carolina.
Articles are organized by category.
Prior Edition of Weekend Reads: 03-08-15
KEEP READING — COMPLY, CITIZEN! PEARSON IS WATCHING. Continue reading
After six months of meetings, the NC Common Core Academic Standards Review Commission (ASRC) is finally going to hear from some experts on the opposition side.
Via Press release from the Common Core ASRC this morning, Dr. Sandra Stotsky and Dr. James Milgram will be testifying at the March 16th meeting.
Also coming is Kevin Perks, from WestEd. I have detailed information on Mr. Perks and WestEd following the press release below.
KEEP READING…. Continue reading