A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County School Board Race Candidate List; 4 out of 9 seats unchallenged
- NC State Board of Ed hold on Social Studies changes, will include Social Justice and Racial Issue
- Wake County teacher arrested on multiple counts of sexual misconduct with 5 minors
- Two Duplin County teachers charged with sex crimes involving students
- Stanly County teacher charged with indecent liberties involving a student
- WCPSS’s Office of Equity Affairs rolls out Black Lives Matter website
- Take Back Wake: Filing begins today for all 9 WCPSS School Board seats
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Istation
Updates on the Leandro report by WestEd, the Istation reading assessment tool case and some headlines from around the state.
Also, please consider donating to the legal fund for the Wake County dad who fought for students against MVP Math. Continue reading
The first edition of NCED updates for 2020 includes an update on the battle over the state’s reading assessment tool, Istation, as well as several national headlines and school choice stories of note. Continue reading
This edition of NCED updates includes the release of the highly anticipated Leandro report by WestEd and the Dept. of Information Technology (DIT) has ruled on the contract complaint about the new reading assessment tool, Istation.
On the national front, The College Board is being sued for illegally selling student data to third parties. Continue reading
This installment of NCED Updates covers the Wake County’s Office of Equity Affairs again, as well as what the National Educators Association (NEA) was up to at their annual meeting. Also included are some of the education bills that have moved along at the legislature, suggested reading, and a bit about the Istation K-3 reading assessment drama. Continue reading