A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Former Wayne County teacher arrested on indecent liberties, Former Winston-Salem teacher indicted
- Video: NCAE leaders discuss their “power” to keep NC schools closed
- Raleigh Montessori teacher arrested for child sex crime charges pleads guilty
- Craven County Public Schools teacher extradited to Virginia on forcible sodomy charge
- NCAE regional representative boasts about sending “White Fragility” book to State Supt.
- Supt. Candidate forum highlights divide between support for systems versus students
- Orange County Schools “Equity” resolution includes Black Lives Matter
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: Islam
A slaughterhouse in Cary, North Carolina has a Halal “do it yourself” option.
Halal meat preparation is that which aligns with Islamic law.
halal-goatThe practice includes slitting the animal’s jugular with a blade while also slicing through the trachea and carotid artery. Continue reading
Last year I was approached by a set of parents who had students in a 6th grade Wake county school. These parents were unable to obtain detailed documentation on a particular lesson given in their child’s classroom. The lesson was on Islam.
KEEP READING… SEE THE YEAR LONG STRUGGLE AND THE END RESULT. Continue reading
Flashback to 2011, the film FITNA was apparently only riot worthy in Belgium and not really worthy of murdering anyone. Geert Wilders was tried for committing Hate Speech in his home country but was acquitted. Remember that when you see this image.[youtube=http://youtu.be/HSeZcCnNoiA]
Instapundit: WHY BARACK OBAMA SHOULD RESIGN.
Nakoula Arrest Photoshops: Best of the Best Continue reading
Let’s kick this off with one to the jewels. I found Obama working on his foreign policy in Libya: For America has a video out that caught my eye after seeing Jimmy Carter himself correct our feckless leader about Egypt: … Continue reading
We MUST Never Forget. As we all relax for this Memorial Day weekend, may we keep clearly in mind the reason for the holiday and count our blessings. We cannot lose sight of how close we are to losing what … Continue reading