A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- The likely origin of the “Diversity Inventory” given out at a #WCPSS school
- 2018-19 school scores show slight increases, state testing mostly stagnant or falling
- Exclusive: Letter instructs #WCPSS teachers how not to violate student privacy with ‘Diversity’ lessons
- #WCPSS Updates: Parents fuming over invasive social justice pushes
- “Circle Time” at Apex Middle School has students and parents upset
- Pamlico Public Schools teacher charged with sex act with a student, indecent liberties
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Islam
A slaughterhouse in Cary, North Carolina has a Halal “do it yourself” option.
Halal meat preparation is that which aligns with Islamic law.
halal-goatThe practice includes slitting the animal’s jugular with a blade while also slicing through the trachea and carotid artery. Continue reading
Last year I was approached by a set of parents who had students in a 6th grade Wake county school. These parents were unable to obtain detailed documentation on a particular lesson given in their child’s classroom. The lesson was on Islam.
KEEP READING… SEE THE YEAR LONG STRUGGLE AND THE END RESULT. Continue reading
Flashback to 2011, the film FITNA was apparently only riot worthy in Belgium and not really worthy of murdering anyone. Geert Wilders was tried for committing Hate Speech in his home country but was acquitted. Remember that when you see this image.[youtube=http://youtu.be/HSeZcCnNoiA]
Instapundit: WHY BARACK OBAMA SHOULD RESIGN.
Nakoula Arrest Photoshops: Best of the Best Continue reading
Let’s kick this off with one to the jewels. I found Obama working on his foreign policy in Libya: For America has a video out that caught my eye after seeing Jimmy Carter himself correct our feckless leader about Egypt: … Continue reading
We MUST Never Forget. As we all relax for this Memorial Day weekend, may we keep clearly in mind the reason for the holiday and count our blessings. We cannot lose sight of how close we are to losing what … Continue reading