A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Former Wayne County teacher arrested on indecent liberties, Former Winston-Salem teacher indicted
- Video: NCAE leaders discuss their “power” to keep NC schools closed
- Raleigh Montessori teacher arrested for child sex crime charges pleads guilty
- Craven County Public Schools teacher extradited to Virginia on forcible sodomy charge
- NCAE regional representative boasts about sending “White Fragility” book to State Supt.
- Supt. Candidate forum highlights divide between support for systems versus students
- Orange County Schools “Equity” resolution includes Black Lives Matter
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: IRS
The news that the March For Our Lives had been set up as a 501(c)4 hit the news cycle a week or two ago.
What’s most interesting to me is how fast they received their non-profit status. Continue reading
View my latest piece at Heartland — Report: IRS Spending Millions on Redundant Tech Systems Continue reading
This is a reposting of my weekly Da Tech Guy Column: Clinton’s Benghazi Email Circus Continue reading
Just a quick note on the IRS by Liberty Speaks: Phoney scandal, not a smidgeon of corruption, there’s nothing there-there, or my personal favorite, Republican witch hunt. These statements have been thrown around now for over a year. It … Continue reading
Stalin is quoted as once saying something along the lines of, “It doesn’t matter who votes. What matters is who counts the votes.” Well, if you can get your propaganda into the heads actual voters before they vote, same difference right?
Looks like a lot of folks might owe Jack Welch and apology.
Over at Instapundit, Professor Reynolds has posted an article from the NY Post titled, ‘Census ‘faked’ 2012 jobs report. The excerpt he posts is this, emphasis is mine:
In the home stretch of the 2012 presidential campaign, from August to September, the unemployment rate fell sharply — raising eyebrows from Wall Street to Washington.
The decline — from 8.1 percent in August to 7.8 percent in September — might not have been all it seemed. The numbers, according to a reliable source, were manipulated.
And the Census Bureau, which does the unemployment survey, knew it. Continue reading