A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Guilford County Schools teacher charged with multiple counts of sex act with a student
- Law firms file suit against Guilford County Board of Education in Holland case
- Former Yadkin County substitute teacher charged with taking indecent liberties with child
- Second suit filed against New Hanover School Board related to teacher-student assault case
- Buffy is still right about homeschooling
- New Hanover’s Michael Kelly has 4 more plaintiffs added to Civil Suit against him
- Radical Organize2020 members take over leadership of NCAE
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Innocence of Muslims
The lies coming out of the White House on the embassy attacks are piling up, mainly surrounding the attack in Benghazi which took the lives of four Americans – one being Ambassador Stevens.
The White House, Susan Rice, Jay Carney… they keep pushing the angle this was about a movie. The media are their accomplices in this lie, but even they are starting to question things. The White House had that ‘it’s the movie’ response ready to go from the moment the news broke and continue to push that response. Obama was apparently not very worried since he hit the hay that night and didn’t bother to stay up and see what happened as our consulate burned. Obama continued to push the movie at the U.N this week, were he told the world that “The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam.” This administration hauled off the filmmaker (or rather trailer maker) for ‘involuntary questioning’ and then yesterday arrested him. We have yet to get details on what the charges are. So much for Free Speech in Obama’s America.
Over at Creeping Sharia, someone has a similar theory they are carefully constructing which mirrors my own musings. This ‘random’ video, made by a not so Coptic man as it turns out, lands on Egyptian TV just as the U.S. Presidential election heads into the debates before election day. No one here has heard of it or the maker until the riots break out in Cairo. No knows who this guy really is right now…except for the government.
Counterterror chief’s company linked to “Innocence of Muslims” video
The more Obama and his team blame the movie, and now they’ve arrested the purported producer of the video, the easier it is to believe it was intentional. via Douglas J. Hagmann at the Northeast Intelligence Network h/t to the reader who left the link in comments
Body of lies from Benghazi to Barack Continue reading