A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County Students has additional charges added to rape charge
- Former Chatham High teacher convicted of multiple felonies transferred to “minimum custody”
- Harnett County private school employee charged with sex acts
- The Leandro comprehensive plan was submitted yesterday
- Wake County PTA Council holding “Diversity and Equity Inclusion Conference”
- Wake County Schools rented out a high school for a rap video filming (updated)
- Wake County parents report incidents of harassment, abuse as some students return full-time
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: Imig and Smith
There’s a survey floating around out there from UNCW on education. Some folks can barely contain their glee at a survey that so conveniently fits the BlueprintNC/Moral Monday style narrative they and their cohorts have been touting for a while now. Local media of course endorsed it.
While NC Policy Watch’s Wagner is celebrating more BlueprintNC crippling and eviscerating, I say not so fast. This survey was already on my radar and a few other’s, who have noted some big problems with it:
FYI… 60+% of them had public school employment history MT @kennycmckee: UNCW asked parents about #NCGA & #NCED => http://t.co/XAiuaYz1wN
— Pete Kaliner (@PeteKaliner) March 10, 2014 Continue reading