A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- WCPSS incapable of complying with State Board’s guidance for grading (UPDATED)
- NC DPI and UNC-TV to deliver programming for K-12 students
- Where was the emergency plan for school continuity?
- It’s Time We Stand Together
- Links to help parents during NC school closures
- Additional counts including statutory rape added to Winston-Salem teacher charges
- Substitute at Albemarle Middle School arrested for mass threat of violence
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Illegal Aliens
Representative Chris Millis (R-17) has leveled serious charges the North Carolina Secretary of State, Elaine Marshall, which include granting over 250 notary public commissions to illegal aliens. Continue reading
While most were waving American Flags or ones with President Trump’s name on them, another group of people were holding banners of another kind – ones about stolen lives. Continue reading
Remember the Illegal Aliens who disrupted the NC General Assembly and were arrested back in February of this year? Continue reading
In the most recent debate, the issues related to the of securing the border we share with Mexico became heated between Rick Perry and the other candidates. Perry maintained his prior assertion that a border fence was “Nonsense” during questions … Continue reading
I read a DOJ press release today that gave me pause given the recent refusal to deport Illegal Aliens by the Obama Administration. The quote that caught my eye was this one (emphasis is mine): “The Justice Department is committed … Continue reading
I was reading the El Paso Speech that Obama gave today on Immigration Reform and just knew I was seeing similar phrases and recycled/reworked sections from another speech. So I went through my bookmarks and found one he gave at … Continue reading