A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Via Google Wallet
SIGN ME UP!
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- About That Nuisance Suit in Charlotte a Judge Tossed Out…
- #NCED Updates – 3 SBE Resignations, 2 Out At DPI & Durham tries to Deplatform Charter Schools
- WCPSS Employee Arrested for Felony Larceny
- Second Lakewood High Teacher Arrested Since May
- Kannapolis Area Teacher Arrested on Drug Trafficking Charge
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Get The Latest from A.P. Dillon
Tag Archives: Homosexuality
Over the last week, parents have blown up over the reading of a homosexual themed ‘fairytale’ to 3rd grade children. This incident has taken another turn.
KEEP READING…. Continue reading
Over the last six months, I’ve covered the controversial reading assignment of One Crazy Summer dealing with the Black Panthers given to 4th graders in a Wake County school and another one involving The Kite Runner in Buncombe county.
It’s Orange County’s turn.
The book, King and King, deals with homosexuality is being read to 3rd graders. For those without kids, 3rd graders are typically 8 and 9 year old kids.
KEEP READING… Continue reading