A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Cumberland Teacher Arrested For Sexual Relations With Student
- NC’s Largest District Is Following In The Footsteps of Parkland
- CMS Charter School Teacher Charged With Sex Crimes Involving 13 YO Girl
- Scotland Teacher Racks Up 14 Sex Charges, Including Child Porn
- Wilson Teacher Charged With Bringing Gun On Educational Property, Marijuana Possession
Get A.P. Dillon’s Updates and Weekly Email Blast
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Homosexuality
Over the last week, parents have blown up over the reading of a homosexual themed ‘fairytale’ to 3rd grade children. This incident has taken another turn.
KEEP READING…. Continue reading
Over the last six months, I’ve covered the controversial reading assignment of One Crazy Summer dealing with the Black Panthers given to 4th graders in a Wake County school and another one involving The Kite Runner in Buncombe county.
It’s Orange County’s turn.
The book, King and King, deals with homosexuality is being read to 3rd graders. For those without kids, 3rd graders are typically 8 and 9 year old kids.
KEEP READING… Continue reading