A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Law firms file suit against Guilford County Board of Education in Holland case
- Former Yadkin County substitute teacher charged with taking indecent liberties with child
- Second suit filed against New Hanover School Board related to teacher-student assault case
- Buffy is still right about homeschooling
- New Hanover’s Michael Kelly has 4 more plaintiffs added to Civil Suit against him
- Radical Organize2020 members take over leadership of NCAE
- Law Firm conducting civil investigation into Guilford teacher arrested on sexual assault charges
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Holder
THE FRIDAY FOCUS Holder Perjury Edition Rep. Buerkle (R-NY) questions Attorney General Eric Holder during the full committee hearing “Fast & Furious: Management Failures at the Department of Justice” on February 2, 2012: Stonewalling and egotistical grandstanding are the hallmarks … Continue reading