A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake School Board debates version of College Board ‘Diversity Score’ to reassign kids
- WS/Forsyth County high school Teacher charged with sex crimes involving student
- #NCED Updates – Equity, Unions, Ed Bills and that K-3 Assessment drama
- Former School Administrator arrested on sex charges involving student
- WCPSS Equity Affairs: We will “Leverage student voices” to advance “Equity Framework”
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Hoke County Schools
A Hoke County teacher has been arrested for letting students fight in his classroom.
Meanwhile, public records regarding teacher license discipline and revocations have not been updated since March and sources allege that Supt. Mark Johnson has over 20 unexecuted revocations sitting on his desk. Continue reading
The teacher wasn’t the only one not cooperating according to the attorney for the school system, Nick Sojka. Sojka blames conservative bloggers for calling attention to their lunch inspection and usurpation tactics. Gee, so sorry to point out to the nation that your school was deciding what was best for kids instead of their parents. Continue reading