A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Iredell-Statesville Schools teacher arrested for assaulting handicapped student is suspended with pay
- Millions for “School Safety” but no funds to stop sexual predators in NC Schools
- WCPSS elementary teacher arrested on indecent liberties charges involving students
- WCPSS Office of Equity Affairs “Call to Action” includes more White Privilege training, SPLC Social Justice Standards
- NC teacher license discipline page updated after seven months
- Statutory Rape charges against Orange County teacher dropped
- #WCPSS Updates: Busing issues on fire, literally. Also, brace for reassignment.
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: HK On J
My latest Magnificent Seven article went up at Da Tech Guy on Thursday. This is a repost.
By A.P. Dillon
What happens if you throw a social justice movement and no one comes? More specifically, what happens when the citizens of the state in which you’re pushing this movement have tuned you out?
You get the normal sized, lackluster Moral Monday crowd like this one in Fayetteville: Continue reading
So, the NC NAACP held their ‘grassroots’ Moral March – which was really just the annual HK on J (Historic Thousands on Jones St) with a bunch of groups bused in to make more noise. The main protest point, among the laundry list presented, was voter ID.
@organizerx lve #MoralMarch is about to begin 1000’s here http://t.co/S3AzUexZnB pic.twitter.com/xpRqIUAenQ #MoralMonday #F8 #8F
— #StopChildAbuse (@KatG4) February 8, 2014
Hilarious since the Do’s and Don’t list disseminated to potential marchers by the NC NAACP included telling them to bring Photo ID with them:
#MoralMarch will protest NC’s new “racist” #VoterID, but you’re req’d to bring photo ID to the march. #ncpol pic.twitter.com/w14mzejdSn — Stacey-SisterToldjah (@sistertoldjah) February 8, 2014
Keep Reading… Continue reading