A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Former Wayne County teacher arrested on indecent liberties, Former Winston-Salem teacher indicted
- Video: NCAE leaders discuss their “power” to keep NC schools closed
- Raleigh Montessori teacher arrested for child sex crime charges pleads guilty
- Craven County Public Schools teacher extradited to Virginia on forcible sodomy charge
- NCAE regional representative boasts about sending “White Fragility” book to State Supt.
- Supt. Candidate forum highlights divide between support for systems versus students
- Orange County Schools “Equity” resolution includes Black Lives Matter
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: History
Given the statement below, I do not believe that anyone at the NC NAACP, or anyone from their ‘Forward Together Moral Movement’ has actually really read SB 22 – Historic Artifact Management and Patriotism Act. If they had, they they’d know this … Continue reading
This story was hyped up at a time when the new and controversial framework for Advanced Placement U.S. History (APUSH) was going on. Go figure.
Well, that smear-fest appeared to have worked.
Alternate Title: DPI’s coordinated smear campaign to get their way on US History worked. http://t.co/r3N0iTFByx #nced #ncdpi #ncpol #ncga
— LL1885 – A.P. Dillon (@LadyLiberty1885) January 8, 2015
From the N&O article, emphasis added:
KEEP READING — THERE IS MORE…
Be Kind, Hit The Lady’s Tip Jar! Continue reading