A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Burke County school receptionist indicted on child sex charges
- #NCED Updates: Leandro, the NEA and socialism, plus Gov. Cooper tries to dismantle school choice again
- #WCPSS Updates: MVP Math, Reassignment plan, Restart Status and a Brain Drain
- Alamance middle school teacher suspended after out of state sex charges filed (Update: Held WI teaching license)
- Former Caldwell County teacher pleads guilty to assault on female, sex crime charges dropped
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Higher Education Bubble
Occasionally I come across a few videos that I post outside of The Morning Links. While cleaning out my inbox this morning, I ran through my YouTube digest and decided these two were ones that needed a stand alone post. Both are from PJ media and both made me recall articles posted by Glenn Reynolds at Instapundit – appropriate since he is the interviewer in the second video. I’ve been tagging along in Instapundit’s chronicle of the Higher Education Bubble. It seems to me that Obama’s recent maneuvers in grade school education are related – if not possibly calculated based on what is happening there. Continue reading