A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County Schools employee held on $1.5M bond related to sexual offense charge
- NCAE letter to Gov. Cooper asks for “significant executive action” to curb COVID-19 spread
- Iredell High School teacher charged with taking Indecent Liberties
- BLM co-founder edited out of WCPSS’ Office of Equity Affairs BLM themed site, but…
- Parent sues Iredell-Statesville schools over special needs son’s alleged assault by teacher
- Chapel Hill Middle School charged with forcible sex offense
- NCAE strangely silent on teacher turnover report
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: HB972
On July 11th, North Carolina’s Governor signed legislation regarding the use of body cams for police officers. The measure, House Bill 972 / S.L. 2016-88 is titled, “Law Enforcement Recordings/No Public Record”.
Governor McCrory held a public signing of the bill. McCrory said that, “when used by itself, technology can mislead and misinform”. McCrory said the goal of the legislation was “uniformity”, “clarity” and to “expedite tested disclosure for a fair process which ensures transparency”.
Watch: Continue reading