A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Two Roanoke Pre-K teachers charged with child abuse
- Buncombe County teacher faces additional charges
- Onslow County middle school teacher arrested for indecent liberties with students
- Morehead City area teacher arrested for sexual battery
- #WCPSS Updates: More OEA Holiday lesson nonsense and parents protest student reassignment
- #NCED Updates: NCAE hides membership again, a Renewal School District Explainer, General Assembly updates & more
- Guilford County Teacher charged with rape of student; held on $2.5M bond
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: HB767
Approximately 46 education related bills made it through crossover. This list has all the bills proposed, but the ones in bold are the ones that made it through. Continue reading
I sounded the alarm several weeks ago on HB 401, which is titled “Authorize Data Sharing for NCLDS”. This bill will give multiple state agencies access to student data stored in the Statewide Longitudinal Database System (SLDS).
From what I understand, HB 401 will heard by Rules, Calendar, and Operations committee of the House tomorrow. So will a related bill, HB767 (SB560).