A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- #NCED Updates: School Choice punches back, War on parents and various headlines
- Teachers in two different NC counties arrested on sex charges
- Burke County school receptionist indicted on child sex charges
- #NCED Updates: Leandro, the NEA and socialism, plus Gov. Cooper tries to dismantle school choice again
- #WCPSS Updates: MVP Math, Reassignment plan, Restart Status and a Brain Drain
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: HB767
Approximately 46 education related bills made it through crossover. This list has all the bills proposed, but the ones in bold are the ones that made it through. Continue reading
I sounded the alarm several weeks ago on HB 401, which is titled “Authorize Data Sharing for NCLDS”. This bill will give multiple state agencies access to student data stored in the Statewide Longitudinal Database System (SLDS).
From what I understand, HB 401 will heard by Rules, Calendar, and Operations committee of the House tomorrow. So will a related bill, HB767 (SB560).