A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- #NCED Updates – Equity, Unions, Ed Bills and that K-3 Assessment drama
- Former School Administrator arrested on sex charges involving student
- WCPSS Equity Affairs: We will “Leverage student voices” to advance “Equity Framework”
- New Hanover Deputy Supt. resigns, SBI called in over student abuse complaint
- Former Lincoln County Principal charged with 11 sex crimes involving students
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: HB216
“Editor’s Note: BEST NC is a supporter of EdNC.”
The PR machine for SAS’s BEST NC has cranked out another article out tied to the “Vision 2020” recommendations (see pages 17-20).
“The bill is titled, “Great Leaders for Great Schools/Study,” and the primary sponsors are Democrats Rep. Tricia Ann Cotham and Rep. Cecil Brockman, and Republican Rep. Craig Horn.
Cotham said she came to the General Assembly as one of its only licensed principals, and she says North Carolina faces a crisis.”
Note the use of the the term ‘crisis’.
KEEP READING… Continue reading