A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Alexander County Teacher arrested for assault on handicapped student
- Former Randolph County Teacher charged with rape
- Celebrating MLK: The Purpose of Education
- #WCPSS Updates: Enrollment Caps, Busing & Teacher at center of $450k settlement resigns
- #NCED Updates: Leandro, Istation, Help the MVP Math Dad, and headlines
- Second Rowan teacher arrested on child exploitation, indecent liberties charges
- WCPSS high school teacher arrested for DWI with child in car
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: HB 847
Education bills have stacked up at the NC General Assembly. There are currently over 200 bills related to education that have been filed.
One bill filed is HB 660 – Transition To Personalized Digital Learning. This bill is being heard at the legislature today.
Over at StopCommonCoreNC.org, there is an article about this bill. Please, go read it.
KEEP READING… THERE IS MORE – Including HB 847 and Objections to fundamental parent rights…. Continue reading