A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Burke County school receptionist indicted on child sex charges
- #NCED Updates: Leandro, the NEA and socialism, plus Gov. Cooper tries to dismantle school choice again
- #WCPSS Updates: MVP Math, Reassignment plan, Restart Status and a Brain Drain
- Alamance middle school teacher suspended after out of state sex charges filed (Update: Held WI teaching license)
- Former Caldwell County teacher pleads guilty to assault on female, sex crime charges dropped
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: HB 847
Education bills have stacked up at the NC General Assembly. There are currently over 200 bills related to education that have been filed.
One bill filed is HB 660 – Transition To Personalized Digital Learning. This bill is being heard at the legislature today.
Over at StopCommonCoreNC.org, there is an article about this bill. Please, go read it.
KEEP READING… THERE IS MORE – Including HB 847 and Objections to fundamental parent rights…. Continue reading