A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Onslow County middle school teacher arrested for indecent liberties with students
- Morehead City area teacher arrested for sexual battery
- #WCPSS Updates: More OEA Holiday lesson nonsense and parents protest student reassignment
- #NCED Updates: NCAE hides membership again, a Renewal School District Explainer, General Assembly updates & more
- Guilford County Teacher charged with rape of student; held on $2.5M bond
- Durham teacher charged with attempting to kill husband with a knife
- Elizabeth Warren called out by #SchoolChoice Parents at Rally
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: HB 847
Education bills have stacked up at the NC General Assembly. There are currently over 200 bills related to education that have been filed.
One bill filed is HB 660 – Transition To Personalized Digital Learning. This bill is being heard at the legislature today.
Over at StopCommonCoreNC.org, there is an article about this bill. Please, go read it.
KEEP READING… THERE IS MORE – Including HB 847 and Objections to fundamental parent rights…. Continue reading