A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake School Board debates version of College Board ‘Diversity Score’ to reassign kids
- WS/Forsyth County high school Teacher charged with sex crimes involving student
- #NCED Updates – Equity, Unions, Ed Bills and that K-3 Assessment drama
- Former School Administrator arrested on sex charges involving student
- WCPSS Equity Affairs: We will “Leverage student voices” to advance “Equity Framework”
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: HB 44
Technology is not going away nor should it. Digital Learning is coming to states everywhere, including North Carolina. There are many pros and cons surrounding Digital Learning.
What I want to talk about is where the push for Digital Learning is coming from and how it is connected to North Carolina. There are some key players, history and money influences that are driving legislation in our state; specifically HB660.
This is part 3, which will look at Bob Wise’s activities in North Carolina specifically. [Read part 1 and part 2. ] Continue reading