A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County School Board Race Candidate List; 4 out of 9 seats unchallenged
- NC State Board of Ed hold on Social Studies changes, will include Social Justice and Racial Issue
- Wake County teacher arrested on multiple counts of sexual misconduct with 5 minors
- Two Duplin County teachers charged with sex crimes involving students
- Stanly County teacher charged with indecent liberties involving a student
- WCPSS’s Office of Equity Affairs rolls out Black Lives Matter website
- Take Back Wake: Filing begins today for all 9 WCPSS School Board seats
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: H.R. 5
Yesterday, Rep. Virginia Foxx penned an Op-Ed at Breitbart about H.R. 5, “The Student Success Act”. Her Op-Ed contains all the same talking points as other co-sponsors of this bill and she’s facing criticism for it on her Facebook page.
Many of the claims Rep. Foxx has made about the bill appear to be false and the main premise of the article was that the bill reduces the ‘federal footprint’ and that “The Student Success Act gets Washington out of the business of running schools.”
No, it doesn’t. In fact, it does the opposite. This bill does not ‘reduce Washington’s federal footprint’, it turns Washington into Bigfoot.
KEEP READING… Continue reading