A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- NCAE letter to Gov. Cooper asks for “significant executive action” to curb COVID-19 spread
- Iredell High School teacher charged with taking Indecent Liberties
- BLM co-founder edited out of WCPSS’ Office of Equity Affairs BLM themed site, but…
- Parent sues Iredell-Statesville schools over special needs son’s alleged assault by teacher
- Chapel Hill Middle School charged with forcible sex offense
- NCAE strangely silent on teacher turnover report
- Alexander County Public School custodian used camera to peep in school staff bathroom
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: H.R. 36
Earlier this week, I was confused on what was really happening with Rep. Ellmers in NC-02 on the issue of H.R.36 – Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act.
Some parties were saying Rep. Ellmers withdrawal of her sponsorship for the bill was a flip-flop or stab in the back.
Others said Rep. Ellmers is firmly pro-life and her withdrawal was a matter of disagreeing with language added to the 2015 version of H.R. 26. These folks would be correct. Continue reading