A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Guilford County Schools teacher charged with multiple counts of sex act with a student
- Law firms file suit against Guilford County Board of Education in Holland case
- Former Yadkin County substitute teacher charged with taking indecent liberties with child
- Second suit filed against New Hanover School Board related to teacher-student assault case
- Buffy is still right about homeschooling
- New Hanover’s Michael Kelly has 4 more plaintiffs added to Civil Suit against him
- Radical Organize2020 members take over leadership of NCAE
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: H.R. 36
Earlier this week, I was confused on what was really happening with Rep. Ellmers in NC-02 on the issue of H.R.36 – Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act.
Some parties were saying Rep. Ellmers withdrawal of her sponsorship for the bill was a flip-flop or stab in the back.
Others said Rep. Ellmers is firmly pro-life and her withdrawal was a matter of disagreeing with language added to the 2015 version of H.R. 26. These folks would be correct. Continue reading