A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- WCPSS Office of Equity Affairs “Call to Action” includes more White Privilege training, SPLC Social Justice Standards
- NC teacher license discipline page updated after seven months
- Statutory Rape charges against Orange County teacher dropped
- #WCPSS Updates: Busing issues on fire, literally. Also, brace for reassignment.
- Orange County Teacher arrested on 30 year old child rape charges
- $1 million bond issued to Gaston County Assistant Principal accused of sex crimes with a student
- WCPSS says “no complaints” over school mural of controversial climate kid Thunberg and rapper “Lil Nas X”
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: H.R. 36
Earlier this week, I was confused on what was really happening with Rep. Ellmers in NC-02 on the issue of H.R.36 – Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act.
Some parties were saying Rep. Ellmers withdrawal of her sponsorship for the bill was a flip-flop or stab in the back.
Others said Rep. Ellmers is firmly pro-life and her withdrawal was a matter of disagreeing with language added to the 2015 version of H.R. 26. These folks would be correct. Continue reading