A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Video: NCAE leaders discuss their “power” to keep NC schools closed
- Raleigh Montessori teacher arrested for child sex crime charges pleads guilty
- Craven County Public Schools teacher extradited to Virginia on forcible sodomy charge
- NCAE regional representative boasts about sending “White Fragility” book to State Supt.
- Supt. Candidate forum highlights divide between support for systems versus students
- Orange County Schools “Equity” resolution includes Black Lives Matter
- NCAE President promotes “Pledge to Participate” in Black Lives Matter at School “Year of Purpose”
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Guilfprd County Public Schools
The law firm representing a student who was sexually assaulted by a Guilford County public school teacher is expanding their investigations into the district in light of discovering additional teacher arrests, including “five of whom have been arrested just within the past year.” Continue reading
A Guilford County Public Schools teacher has been charged by Greensboro police with multiple counts of a sex act with a student. Continue reading
A law firm has announced they are conducting a civil investigation involving a Guilford County Public Schools teacher who was arrested in March of this year for multiple counts of sexual assault of a student. Continue reading
A Guilford County Public Schools teaching assistant was arrested Thursday, March 12 on suspicion of performing sex acts with a juvenile student in 2019. Continue reading
#NCED Updates: Predator problems in New Hanover persist, Guilford buses kids to the polls, School choice and more
NCED Updates skipped a week last week, so this week’s installment will be longer than usual. Packed in here are stories from the national and local NC level, higher education, school choice, and some news in the Quiet Epidemic area of teacher arrests. Continue reading