A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- #NCED Updates – Equity, Unions, Ed Bills and that K-3 Assessment drama
- Former School Administrator arrested on sex charges involving student
- WCPSS Equity Affairs: We will “Leverage student voices” to advance “Equity Framework”
- New Hanover Deputy Supt. resigns, SBI called in over student abuse complaint
- Former Lincoln County Principal charged with 11 sex crimes involving students
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Guilford County Schools
A former Davidson County teacher who also served as a basketball coach has been arrested and charged with sex crimes involving a 16-year-old female student. Continue reading
At the behest of a reader who was upset to find their district using Common Core compliant technology tools and materials and that a brand new contract for more was recently completed. I did a Freedom of Information request for Guilford County Schools (GCS) regarding “Discovery Education”.
In response to my Freedom of Information request, I received a contract from GCS that detailed spending on streaming digital media for K-12. The contract total was just under $160k at $159, 802.00 for licensing. Was this done with Race To the Top money or public funds?