A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- The likely origin of the “Diversity Inventory” given out at a #WCPSS school
- 2018-19 school scores show slight increases, state testing mostly stagnant or falling
- Exclusive: Letter instructs #WCPSS teachers how not to violate student privacy with ‘Diversity’ lessons
- #WCPSS Updates: Parents fuming over invasive social justice pushes
- “Circle Time” at Apex Middle School has students and parents upset
- Pamlico Public Schools teacher charged with sex act with a student, indecent liberties
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Guilford County Schools
A former Davidson County teacher who also served as a basketball coach has been arrested and charged with sex crimes involving a 16-year-old female student. Continue reading
At the behest of a reader who was upset to find their district using Common Core compliant technology tools and materials and that a brand new contract for more was recently completed. I did a Freedom of Information request for Guilford County Schools (GCS) regarding “Discovery Education”.
In response to my Freedom of Information request, I received a contract from GCS that detailed spending on streaming digital media for K-12. The contract total was just under $160k at $159, 802.00 for licensing. Was this done with Race To the Top money or public funds?