A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Law firms file suit against Guilford County Board of Education in Holland case
- Former Yadkin County substitute teacher charged with taking indecent liberties with child
- Second suit filed against New Hanover School Board related to teacher-student assault case
- Buffy is still right about homeschooling
- New Hanover’s Michael Kelly has 4 more plaintiffs added to Civil Suit against him
- Radical Organize2020 members take over leadership of NCAE
- Law Firm conducting civil investigation into Guilford teacher arrested on sexual assault charges
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Guilford County Schools
Two Wilmington area law firms filed a civil class-action lawsuit today against the
Guilford County Board of Education and the former Dudley High School coach and teacher’s assistant accused of sexually assaulting students. Continue reading
A former Guilford County middle school teacher has been charged with multiple sex offenses, including statutory rape.
This is the 63rd educator arrest tracked by this website in 2019. Continue reading
A Guilford County Public Schools high teacher has been arrested on charges that he raped a student. Continue reading
A former Davidson County teacher who also served as a basketball coach has been arrested and charged with sex crimes involving a 16-year-old female student. Continue reading
At the behest of a reader who was upset to find their district using Common Core compliant technology tools and materials and that a brand new contract for more was recently completed. I did a Freedom of Information request for Guilford County Schools (GCS) regarding “Discovery Education”.
In response to my Freedom of Information request, I received a contract from GCS that detailed spending on streaming digital media for K-12. The contract total was just under $160k at $159, 802.00 for licensing. Was this done with Race To the Top money or public funds?