A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- NCAE letter to Gov. Cooper asks for “significant executive action” to curb COVID-19 spread
- Iredell High School teacher charged with taking Indecent Liberties
- BLM co-founder edited out of WCPSS’ Office of Equity Affairs BLM themed site, but…
- Parent sues Iredell-Statesville schools over special needs son’s alleged assault by teacher
- Chapel Hill Middle School charged with forcible sex offense
- NCAE strangely silent on teacher turnover report
- Alexander County Public School custodian used camera to peep in school staff bathroom
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: Greensboro
Teachers in two different North Carolina counties were arrested on sex-related charges last week. Continue reading
The only reason I knew the FLOTUS was in Raleigh was a report by ABC-11 that caught my eye. The big story today was Chik-Fil-A and the huge support shown to them with lines of cars and people all day long wherever the chain has stores. Only 2,200 showed up for her big FORWARD stump speech in Greensboro. Kind of sad to be upstaged by chicken. Maybe that was a good thing though, given her sporting some prison striped frock. The other outfit was a mustard yellow and black print number – not unlike the other drapery style dresses we’ve seen on her so often. But I digress…
The FLOTUS was well taken care of in Raleigh though, Bev Perdue II since Lt. Governor Walter Dalton was there and pretty excited. We’ll have to take his word there were a lot of people and a lot of enthusiasm since no the press was kept out. According to the video that accompanies the story, there were about 400 people there (again, we don’t know for sure since press weren’t let inside) and that it cost anywhere between $250 to $50,000 a plate.
Here’s a snippet of ABC 11’s report, emphasis mine: Continue reading