A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- #WCPSS Updates: The BIMAS-2 pricetag for experimenting on our kids
- #NCED Updates: Per Pupil Spending, Whiplash and Higher Ed news
- Wake County assistant principal arrested for DWI
- Buncombe teacher arrested on charges of having sex with a student
- #WCPSS Updates: Mental health screenings, the latest reassignment plan draft and failing schools
- Alamance teacher arrested for indecent liberties with students
- Former Winston-Salem teacher indicted on charge of storing a student’s gun in her classroom
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Grassroots Campaigns
Make $4,200 to $7k college students! Call Andy! Line up and join the Moral Monday crowd! Activist Summer Jobs! Good grief.
As seen on Craigslist, brought to you by “GrassRoots Campaigns” on “behalf of the ACLU” :
“Grassroots Campaigns ran nationwide voter mobilization effort in 2012 to re-elect President Obama and help other Democratic candidates get into office. Most work was done in Colorado and Nevada, with additional projects in Montana, Oregon and Minnesota. We also sent teams of our staff to 10 states to run GOTV efforts for progressive candidates throughout the country.
Following the 2012 election Grassroots shifted its focus back to the ongoing base-building and fundraising operation, which has continued to expand. Currently Grassroots Campaigns operates 25 offices, including new expansion offices in Durham, New Orleans and Albuquerque. Continue reading