A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Former Wayne County teacher arrested on indecent liberties, Former Winston-Salem teacher indicted
- Video: NCAE leaders discuss their “power” to keep NC schools closed
- Raleigh Montessori teacher arrested for child sex crime charges pleads guilty
- Craven County Public Schools teacher extradited to Virginia on forcible sodomy charge
- NCAE regional representative boasts about sending “White Fragility” book to State Supt.
- Supt. Candidate forum highlights divide between support for systems versus students
- Orange County Schools “Equity” resolution includes Black Lives Matter
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: GOP DEBATE
This is a repost of my weekly column at Da Tech Guy: When Snowflakes Melt.
Newsflash: There is no ‘safe space’ for snowflakes. They fall from the sky, land and melt.
Keep reading… Continue reading
My Impressions: This debate was boring. Not just boring, but the moderators made it painfully boring. Charlie Rose, if he wasn’t drunk, should have been. A tweet from Dan Foster at NRO hit the nail on the head about Rose. The other two were Liberal harpies from Hell. Continue reading
I think I have debate fatigue. The first round of questions annoyed me. Not the questions themselves, but the lack of ANSWERS to them. There was a lot of rabble-rabble campaign type replies and very few pieces of meat in there. Continue reading