A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- NC DPI and UNC-TV to deliver programming for K-12 students
- Where was the emergency plan for school continuity?
- It’s Time We Stand Together
- Links to help parents during NC school closures
- Additional counts including statutory rape added to Winston-Salem teacher charges
- Substitute at Albemarle Middle School arrested for mass threat of violence
- #WCPSS Updates: Coronavirus Edition
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: GOP DEBATE
This is a repost of my weekly column at Da Tech Guy: When Snowflakes Melt.
Newsflash: There is no ‘safe space’ for snowflakes. They fall from the sky, land and melt.
Keep reading… Continue reading
My Impressions: This debate was boring. Not just boring, but the moderators made it painfully boring. Charlie Rose, if he wasn’t drunk, should have been. A tweet from Dan Foster at NRO hit the nail on the head about Rose. The other two were Liberal harpies from Hell. Continue reading
I think I have debate fatigue. The first round of questions annoyed me. Not the questions themselves, but the lack of ANSWERS to them. There was a lot of rabble-rabble campaign type replies and very few pieces of meat in there. Continue reading