A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- #NCED Updates: School Choice punches back, War on parents and various headlines
- Teachers in two different NC counties arrested on sex charges
- Burke County school receptionist indicted on child sex charges
- #NCED Updates: Leandro, the NEA and socialism, plus Gov. Cooper tries to dismantle school choice again
- #WCPSS Updates: MVP Math, Reassignment plan, Restart Status and a Brain Drain
- Alamance middle school teacher suspended after out of state sex charges filed (Update: Held WI teaching license)
- Former Caldwell County teacher pleads guilty to assault on female, sex crime charges dropped
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: GOP DEBATE
This is a repost of my weekly column at Da Tech Guy: When Snowflakes Melt.
Newsflash: There is no ‘safe space’ for snowflakes. They fall from the sky, land and melt.
Keep reading… Continue reading
My Impressions: This debate was boring. Not just boring, but the moderators made it painfully boring. Charlie Rose, if he wasn’t drunk, should have been. A tweet from Dan Foster at NRO hit the nail on the head about Rose. The other two were Liberal harpies from Hell. Continue reading
I think I have debate fatigue. The first round of questions annoyed me. Not the questions themselves, but the lack of ANSWERS to them. There was a lot of rabble-rabble campaign type replies and very few pieces of meat in there. Continue reading