A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County parents report incidents of harassment, abuse as some students return full-time
- Two separate private school educators charged with sex crimes involving students
- Southern Poverty Law Center’s radical education arm renamed “Learning For Justice”
- 18 year-old Wake County student charged with statutory rape
- Iredell-Statesville Schools Assistant Principal charged sexual exploitation of a minor
- Wake County Schools employee held on $1.5M bond related to sexual offense charge
- NCAE letter to Gov. Cooper asks for “significant executive action” to curb COVID-19 spread
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: GOP DEBATE
This is a repost of my weekly column at Da Tech Guy: When Snowflakes Melt.
Newsflash: There is no ‘safe space’ for snowflakes. They fall from the sky, land and melt.
Keep reading… Continue reading
My Impressions: This debate was boring. Not just boring, but the moderators made it painfully boring. Charlie Rose, if he wasn’t drunk, should have been. A tweet from Dan Foster at NRO hit the nail on the head about Rose. The other two were Liberal harpies from Hell. Continue reading
I think I have debate fatigue. The first round of questions annoyed me. Not the questions themselves, but the lack of ANSWERS to them. There was a lot of rabble-rabble campaign type replies and very few pieces of meat in there. Continue reading