A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- WCPSS incapable of complying with State Board’s guidance for grading (UPDATED)
- NC DPI and UNC-TV to deliver programming for K-12 students
- Where was the emergency plan for school continuity?
- It’s Time We Stand Together
- Links to help parents during NC school closures
- Additional counts including statutory rape added to Winston-Salem teacher charges
- Substitute at Albemarle Middle School arrested for mass threat of violence
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: George Zimmerman
Facebook recently pulled Steven Crowder’s video about the Zimmerman trial, claiming it violated their policies. This is not the first time in recent memory this has happened to Conservatives. Todd Starnes and Chicks on the Right also have encountered this.
The Blaze on Crowder’s video:
Comedian Steven Crowder is known for his comical — and, often times, edgy — viral videos. Keeping up with current events as he typically does, the performer posted a video on Facebook last week surrounding the George Zimmerman trial. Little did he know that the social media platform would inevitably ban the clip, citing a “hate speech” violation.
So the video was a hate speech violation? Dear Facebook, you’re rife with hypocrisy. Mind explaining how you can ban a video mocking trial testimony when these hate pages exist?: Continue reading
This thread will serve to track the charges, trial and media coverage for George Zimmerman and case related stories as of April 15th, 2012. Newest updates appear first. All prior updates that I’ve tracked can be found here. December 6 … Continue reading
Tracking the Media circus, exploitation, finger pointing and more regarding the Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman case. Continue reading