A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Craven County Public Schools teacher extradited to Virginia on forcible sodomy charge
- NCAE regional representative boasts about sending “White Fragility” book to State Supt.
- Supt. Candidate forum highlights divide between support for systems versus students
- Orange County Schools “Equity” resolution includes Black Lives Matter
- NCAE President promotes “Pledge to Participate” in Black Lives Matter at School “Year of Purpose”
- Records request reveals ‘Whiteness in Ed Spaces,” “Affinity groups” at WCPSS EdCamp Equity
- Orange Public Schools Equity Dept. email details segregated “Affinity Spaces”
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: George Fisher
The NCAA has recently decided to pull 7 championship games out of North Carolina.
Why? Because it’s good politics for the Democrats. It’s part of the drip, drip, drip of economic and political blackmail by activists companies.
Another reason the NCAA and now the ACC are pulling this six months after House Bill 2 (HB2) was passed is that news of North Carolina’s amazing economic victories was starting to gain traction.
KEEP READING.. THERE IS SO MUCH MORE. Continue reading
I received an email from George Fisher this morning in my inbox. The email pointed me at a tweet:
Things to consider as Democrats: As we embrace HKonJ and also Valentine’s Day: let’s not forget that one of the… http://t.co/N4GQSUMKko
— George Fisher (@GeorgeFisher100) February 14, 2015
That tweet referenced at Facebook post from Mr. Fisher that read:
Things to consider as Democrats:
As we embrace HKonJ and also Valentine’s Day: let’s not forget that one of the first things the new leader of the North Carolina Democratic Party did in her official capacity was to fire a single mother with two children and a pregnant woman. #newNCDP #ncpol #gotyourback
Oh my. War on Women?
KEEP READING…. Continue reading