A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County teacher arrested on multiple counts of sexual misconduct with 5 minors
- Two Duplin County teachers charged with sex crimes involving students
- Stanly County teacher charged with indecent liberties involving a student
- WCPSS’s Office of Equity Affairs rolls out Black Lives Matter website
- Take Back Wake: Filing begins today for all 9 WCPSS School Board seats
- Law firm expanding investigation into sexual assaults of students in Guilford County Schools
- Lexington teacher resigns after being charged in hit and run
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Gay Marriage
Arguably a reaction to North Carolina’s Amendment One being overturned?
“Magistrates Recusal of Civil Ceremonies.”
KEEP READING… Continue reading
Chik-Fil-A is known for being a Christian values based company. This may be news to anyone who didn’t already figure that out after noticing they are always closed on Sundays.
The attacks on Chik-Fil-A go back well over a year or two. The recent militant calls for boycotting them or pulling products from them over the chain’sopposition to gay marriage have renewed the controversy. These tactics are not unlike what we say the Left engage in over Komen pulling some funding for Planned Parenthood, the outrage that Augusta National was an all men’s golf club and the recent attacks on the Boy Scouts of America having a policy that restricts gays from being members. These are all privately run organizations with voluntary membership or participation. They have every right to operate as they see fit. People have every right to disagree with these policies and positions. Continue reading
How’s that gay marriage angle working out for ya? bit.ly/LwvYM5 #tcot
— Lady Liberty 1885 (@LadyLiberty1885) May 11, 2012 Continue reading