A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Guilford County Schools teacher charged with multiple counts of sex act with a student
- Law firms file suit against Guilford County Board of Education in Holland case
- Former Yadkin County substitute teacher charged with taking indecent liberties with child
- Second suit filed against New Hanover School Board related to teacher-student assault case
- Buffy is still right about homeschooling
- New Hanover’s Michael Kelly has 4 more plaintiffs added to Civil Suit against him
- Radical Organize2020 members take over leadership of NCAE
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Gates Foundation
Former North Carolina Governor Bev Perdue is on the move again via her education non-profit, DigiLearn.
Digital Learning is all the woman who helped cement Common Core into our state can talk about. Continue reading
Welcome back to another edition of Pearson Is Everywhere!
Last time we looked at Pearson’s staggeringly large profits, including profits made from the testing of our children.
Today, we look at related topics and the ties between the Gates Foundation and Pearson. In particular, the formation of the Digital Promise League.
KEEP READING — THERE IS A LOT PACKED INTO THIS INSTALLMENT… Continue reading
The Educational Testing Service (ETS) has a new report out. In a nutshell, one blog summarizes the findings as ‘American kids are dumb’.
The Economic Collapse Blog reported:
KEEP READING…. Continue reading
The News and Observer’s Tarheel of the Week is Tony Habit of NC New Schools. Anyone fighting Common Core in the state has heard both of those names at least a few times. Funnily enough, the N&O article doesn’t mention Common Core — at all.
KEEP READING… Continue reading