A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Iredell High School teacher charged with taking Indecent Liberties
- BLM co-founder edited out of WCPSS’ Office of Equity Affairs BLM themed site, but…
- Parent sues Iredell-Statesville schools over special needs son’s alleged assault by teacher
- Chapel Hill Middle School charged with forcible sex offense
- NCAE strangely silent on teacher turnover report
- Alexander County Public School custodian used camera to peep in school staff bathroom
- Durham teacher union pushing for $15 minimum wage for all educational staff
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: Gas Prices
A consistent theme in my Morning Links has been the price of gas. It rose above $3 and stayed there all year. In May, it hit the second highest price ever – $3.96. Next year is projected to be no different – expect it to stay over $3. Gas prices being high drove up consumer prices on durable goods, food and travel. One can research it a bit more at EIA.gov if one wishes.There are related reading links at the bottom of the post.
Here is what Gas prices looked like from January to November, 2012: Continue reading
The miserable jobs numbers in June and recent GDP report this month aren’t the only bad news for the U.S. and for the Obama Campaign. Gas prices are creeping back up. Again.
Prices are lower in most states than they were a year ago, but given that the average state is hovering around the $3.54 mark right now, that is not much of a consolation. Continue reading
Like a broken record, Barack Obama hits the campaign trail blaming everything but the kitchen sink for rising gas prices. His own policies enacted through massive amounts of regulation, drilling moratoriums and wasted spending on Green boondoggles have created these prices, yet somehow it’s not his fault. What a load of crap. Continue reading
THE FRIDAY FOCUS Where Are The Jobs Edition Underemployment is 19.1%, up from 18.7% in January. U.S. unemployment, as measured by Gallup without seasonal adjustment, increased to 9.1% in February from 8.6% in January and 8.5% in December. Hot Air … Continue reading
Barack Obama’s big answer for rising gas prices, of which he wanted in the first place, is to farm pond scum. Ignore the fact that avenue has been pursued since around the time of Carter and nothing viable or cost-effective has ever come from it. Obama is going to throw more of our money down his Green energy toilet after it anyway. Continue reading