A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Former Randolph County Teacher charged with rape
- Celebrating MLK: The Purpose of Education
- #WCPSS Updates: Enrollment Caps, Busing & Teacher at center of $450k settlement resigns
- #NCED Updates: Leandro, Istation, Help the MVP Math Dad, and headlines
- Second Rowan teacher arrested on child exploitation, indecent liberties charges
- WCPSS high school teacher arrested for DWI with child in car
- #WCPSS Updates: A $450k settlement, thermostats and a substitute defends herself
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Gaming
There is a two-part series on ‘Gaming’ and the push for ‘digital learning’ over at the Selous Foundation for Public Policy Research which are written by Mary Grabar.
I encourage readers to go and read both articles all the way through:
TRANSFORMING EDUCATION BEYOND COMMON CORE: ARNE DUNCAN’S “CLASSROOM OF THE FUTURE”
TRANSFORMING EDUCATION BEYOND COMMON CORE: GETTING THE WORD OUT ABOUT GAMING FOR SOCIAL CHANGE
KEEP READING…. Continue reading