A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- WCPSS incapable of complying with State Board’s guidance for grading (UPDATED)
- NC DPI and UNC-TV to deliver programming for K-12 students
- Where was the emergency plan for school continuity?
- It’s Time We Stand Together
- Links to help parents during NC school closures
- Additional counts including statutory rape added to Winston-Salem teacher charges
- Substitute at Albemarle Middle School arrested for mass threat of violence
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Free and Reduced Lunch
The North Carolina Department of Public Instruction released the latest Free and Reduced Lunch thresholds late last week. The threshold for eligibility has been raised for seventh year in a row.
For example, for a family with one child, the threshold for the free lunch has been raised from $14,079 dollars in 2010-11 to $15,44 for 2016-17. That’s an increase of $1,365. The reduced price lunch rose $1,942 dollars for the same time period. Continue reading
At the News and Observer there is an editorial titled, Wake schools are, growing separate and unequal. This Op-Ed was written by Chuck Liddy, a staff photojournalist for the N&O.
Did Liddy or N&O staff do any Free & Reduced Lunch math? Continue reading