A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Durham teacher union pushing for $15 minimum wage for all educational staff
- Rowan-Salisbury Schools teacher arrested on Indecent Liberties with a child charges
- Parents need to weigh in on DPI’s proposed social studies standards changes
- Durham Assoc. of Educators: We can’t endorse returning to in-person instruction
- N.C. Dept. of Public Instruction continues changing Social Studies Standards
- Challengers only flip one seat in Wake County School Board races
- Former NC High School Principal sentenced to three and half years for sex crimes
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: Frank Rader
The use of kids as political props is revolting, yet here we have Our Schools First doing it yet again. See below. The flip side of this mailer can be viewed here.
KEEP READING – SEE THE FLYER – HIT THE TIP JAR Continue reading
The PAC known as Our Schools First, has a Facebook post stating that Bond voting signs will be available at schools in the area. The signs say, “Vote YES! for Our School Bond and the post says ‘each school will have a supply of signs’.
Our Schools First
We have “VOTE YES” signs ready for your yard and business! Each school will have a supply of signs, so contact your PTO to get one. You can also pick one up at Sawyer Insurance (417 East Plaza Dr., Mooresville) between the hours of 9-1 and 2-5:30, Monday through Friday. Thanks for supporting our kids by putting OUR SCHOOLS FIRST!
LikeLike · · Share · 10 hrs
Handing out political material in schools and by defacto using them as staging platforms again? I’m getting seriously sick of writing these kinds of articles.
KEEP READING… Continue reading