A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Former Cumberland Schools Volunteer Convicted On Charges Involving Minors
- Common Core Update: Seven Years Later, Failure Confirmed
- The College Board’s Elitist Roots
- Lawsuit: 3 First Grade Chapel Hill Students Were Sexually Abused by Older Students
- Alamance-Burlington Teacher Arrested On Sex Charges Involving Student
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Follow the Money
In 2013, the North Carolina General Assembly established the Education and Workforce Innovation Act (EWIA) under House Bill 902 with the purpose of fostering, ” innovation in education that will lead to more students graduating career and college ready.”.
EWIA was included in the 2013 Appropriations Act under section § 115C‑64.11.
EWIA’s mandates included providing millions in grant money to school districts after they completed a lengthy set of application requirements. This program was to be administered by NC New Schools.
How much money did NC New Schools receive and where did it go? Continue reading
The following is a multi-part series on the Human Rights Campaign.
Read Part I (Hypocrisy)
Read Part II (People)
For part III in this series, we follow the money. It is in a dossier format and submitted without comment, save for saying that this organization is a financial monster. Continue reading