A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Guilford County Schools teacher charged with multiple counts of sex act with a student
- Law firms file suit against Guilford County Board of Education in Holland case
- Former Yadkin County substitute teacher charged with taking indecent liberties with child
- Second suit filed against New Hanover School Board related to teacher-student assault case
- Buffy is still right about homeschooling
- New Hanover’s Michael Kelly has 4 more plaintiffs added to Civil Suit against him
- Radical Organize2020 members take over leadership of NCAE
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Follow the Money
In 2013, the North Carolina General Assembly established the Education and Workforce Innovation Act (EWIA) under House Bill 902 with the purpose of fostering, ” innovation in education that will lead to more students graduating career and college ready.”.
EWIA was included in the 2013 Appropriations Act under section § 115C‑64.11.
EWIA’s mandates included providing millions in grant money to school districts after they completed a lengthy set of application requirements. This program was to be administered by NC New Schools.
How much money did NC New Schools receive and where did it go? Continue reading
The following is a multi-part series on the Human Rights Campaign.
Read Part I (Hypocrisy)
Read Part II (People)
For part III in this series, we follow the money. It is in a dossier format and submitted without comment, save for saying that this organization is a financial monster. Continue reading