A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wilkes County Teacher Charged After SRO Finds Syringes, Tourniquet, and Spoon
- CMS Exceptional Children’s Assistant Arrested for Assault, Strangulation
- Surry County Teacher Arrested On Child Porn Charges
- More About That Bill That Would Make Durham Public Schools A Landlord
- Durham Legislators File Bill To Let Durham Public Schools Become A Landlord
Get A.P. Dillon’s Updates and Weekly Email Blast
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Florida
Florida’s new Governor Ron DeSantis has said he will issue an Executive Order (EO) to remove Common Core. That’s a nice gesture but means nothing unless the Florida legislature and department of education act on it. Continue reading
The following is reprint from my Heartland Magazine article.
Florida County’s Lawmakers Back Down from Uber Fight Continue reading
Free speech in Jeb Bush’s faux educational utopia, Florida.
Zero Hedge has an article that includes video of parents speaking out at a Naples, Florida schoolboard workshop being shut down by the school board as they spoke out against curriculum and textbooks.
KEEP READING – SEE THE VIDEO Continue reading
North Carolina has an ongoing lawsuit over the General Assembly’s Opportunity Scholarships. The idea behind these scholarships is that the parents of children who meet a particular income threshold can apply for a grant or scholarship to spend at the school of their choice.
Be kind, hit the Lady’s tip jar! Continue reading