A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Durham teacher union pushing for $15 minimum wage for all educational staff
- Rowan-Salisbury Schools teacher arrested on Indecent Liberties with a child charges
- Parents need to weigh in on DPI’s proposed social studies standards changes
- Durham Assoc. of Educators: We can’t endorse returning to in-person instruction
- N.C. Dept. of Public Instruction continues changing Social Studies Standards
- Challengers only flip one seat in Wake County School Board races
- Former NC High School Principal sentenced to three and half years for sex crimes
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: FLOC
North Carolina is riddled with overlapping Left leaning organizations. As I wrote in Occupy 2.0: NC’s Triangle Jobs For Justice, the SEIU is helping to create and organize social justice outfits around the country and here in North Carolina.
They are not alone in their endeavors. The AFL-CIO of North Carolina has become involved in a project called FLOC – Farm Labor Organizing Committee. The President of which is Baldemar Velasquez. Continue reading