A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Guilford County Schools teacher charged with multiple counts of sex act with a student
- Law firms file suit against Guilford County Board of Education in Holland case
- Former Yadkin County substitute teacher charged with taking indecent liberties with child
- Second suit filed against New Hanover School Board related to teacher-student assault case
- Buffy is still right about homeschooling
- New Hanover’s Michael Kelly has 4 more plaintiffs added to Civil Suit against him
- Radical Organize2020 members take over leadership of NCAE
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: First Amendment
This is a reposting of my most recent Magnificent 7 Article up at Da Tech Guy Blog. Laugh or Cry?: The United States Of Spying ————————– By A.P. Dillon Earlier this week, Jimmy Carter bemoaned that he felt that every email … Continue reading
The DNC is so upset by the Fluke/Limbaugh circus that they just keep fundraising off it. Not letting their own good manufactured crisis go to waste, they use Billie Jean King to push for the war on women meme. Pay no attention to the stampede of Womyn trampling the First Amendment as they respond to Obama’s dog whistle.
That was a metaphor, liberals. Calm down. Continue reading