A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Guilford County Schools teacher charged with multiple counts of sex act with a student
- Law firms file suit against Guilford County Board of Education in Holland case
- Former Yadkin County substitute teacher charged with taking indecent liberties with child
- Second suit filed against New Hanover School Board related to teacher-student assault case
- Buffy is still right about homeschooling
- New Hanover’s Michael Kelly has 4 more plaintiffs added to Civil Suit against him
- Radical Organize2020 members take over leadership of NCAE
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Ferguson
Daily Haymaker is gonna love this article.
Teachers on Twitter have been using the hashtags #FergusonSyllabus and #FergusonResources. This compilation appears to have been started months ago by “@dankrutka”; most recently passed around in November.
White Privilege, Ferguson Vs. Boston Tea Party… and more liberal echo chamber narratives. KEEP READING… Continue reading
This is a reposting of my weekly Da Tech Guy Column: Giving Thanks and Flying Cars
By A.P. Dillon
The oceans were supposed to slow.
The planet was supposed to heal.
We were promised flying cars…
Yes we can!
KEEP READING – HIT THE TIP JAR! Continue reading
Littered all over the #MoralMonday hashtag are tweets like the ones below.
Moral Monday was just another incarnation of Occupy. People were injured, property damaged, buildings burned…and Moral Monday are standing on top of all that. Moral Monday used the turmoil in Ferguson to pull some stunts like closing down Wal-Marts and connecting it to Ferguson just to get some press. That’s ghoulish.
KEEP READING.. SEE SOME OF THE TWEETS Continue reading
This is how Moral Monday is trying to stay relevant. Using an already charged situation in another state to get arrested for media attention.
Keep reading… Continue reading