A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- WCPSS incapable of complying with State Board’s guidance for grading
- NC DPI and UNC-TV to deliver programming for K-12 students
- Where was the emergency plan for school continuity?
- It’s Time We Stand Together
- Links to help parents during NC school closures
- Additional counts including statutory rape added to Winston-Salem teacher charges
- Substitute at Albemarle Middle School arrested for mass threat of violence
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Feministas
To the Co-ed law students at Georgetown: I’d suggest examining your priorities. Try studying more and screwing less. I fear for the batch of lawyers they are producing there who can’t seem to pass any bar they walk by. So smart they got into Georgetown law, but not bright enough to make their partners pony up some condoms or to find cheaper and/or free sources. By the way, Sandra Fluke is no ordinary law student there; she’s front and center on purpose. Oh and Pelosi – can the outrage. Continue reading →