A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Former Wayne County teacher arrested on indecent liberties, Former Winston-Salem teacher indicted
- Video: NCAE leaders discuss their “power” to keep NC schools closed
- Raleigh Montessori teacher arrested for child sex crime charges pleads guilty
- Craven County Public Schools teacher extradited to Virginia on forcible sodomy charge
- NCAE regional representative boasts about sending “White Fragility” book to State Supt.
- Supt. Candidate forum highlights divide between support for systems versus students
- Orange County Schools “Equity” resolution includes Black Lives Matter
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: Federalist Society
The Federalist Society held a Supreme Court Candidate forum a few weeks ago. Per their website, the candidates who attended were:
Chief Justice Mark Martin, North Carolina Supreme Court
Judge Samuel J. Ervin, IV, North Carolina Court of Appeals
Justice Robert N. Hunter, Jr., North Carolina Supreme Court
Justice Robin Hudson, North Carolina Supreme Court
Judge Eric Levinson, Seventh Division of the Superior Court, North Carolina
Justice Cheri Beasley, North Carolina Supreme Court
Mr. Mike Robinson, Partner, Robinson & Lawing, LLP
Judge Ola Lewis, who is challenging Mark Martin for the Chief Justice spot, was not in attendance.
The Federalist Society has posted the videos of the candidates remarks at this event. There are four video clips to watch. Our court elections are extremely important, as we have seen recently. Take the time, check out the candidates. Continue reading
The Federalist Society held a major forum this week for candidates seeking office in the North Carolina Court System. Regrettably, I was unable to attend, but it looks like the event was a great success:
.@TriangleFedSoc’s #NCSupremeCourt Candidate Forum was engaging & informative! #vote #Nov4 @abbyhope @LetFr33domRing pic.twitter.com/O4GlIkyA01
— Federalist Society (@CampbellFedSoc) September 18, 2014
We’ve covered some of the main races here on the blog, including the interesting Supreme Court Justice race. Both Supreme Court Justice candidates (Justice Mark Martin and Judge Ola Lewis) were invited to the forum, however it looks like Judge Ola Lewis backed out due to an ‘unspecified’ conflict:
KEEP READING… Continue reading