A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- #WCPSS Updates: Enrollment Caps, Busing & Teacher at center of $450k settlement resigns
- #NCED Updates: Leandro, Istation, Help the MVP Math Dad, and headlines
- Second Rowan teacher arrested on child exploitation, indecent liberties charges
- WCPSS high school teacher arrested for DWI with child in car
- #WCPSS Updates: A $450k settlement, thermostats and a substitute defends herself
- #NCED Updates: Reading Assessment tool battle continues, National and School Choice headlines
- Yes, Trump is a complete @#$%, but…
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: fast & Furious
The Mandate and The Contempt Edition
Thursday sure was busy.
The Supreme Court ruled Obamacare’s individual mandate to be Constitutional in the sense it is a tax. Then Congress voted Eric Holder in Contempt over the Fast and Furious scandal. You can read about the SCOTUS ruling here and the Contempt vote here. Continue reading
“The President has directed us to take action to fight these cartels and Attorney General Eric Holder and I are taking several new and aggressive steps as part of the administrations comprehensive plan.” Now we know why privilege applies. Uploaded … Continue reading