A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- NC DPI and UNC-TV to deliver programming for K-12 students
- Where was the emergency plan for school continuity?
- It’s Time We Stand Together
- Links to help parents during NC school closures
- Additional counts including statutory rape added to Winston-Salem teacher charges
- Substitute at Albemarle Middle School arrested for mass threat of violence
- #WCPSS Updates: Coronavirus Edition
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: fast & Furious
The Mandate and The Contempt Edition
Thursday sure was busy.
The Supreme Court ruled Obamacare’s individual mandate to be Constitutional in the sense it is a tax. Then Congress voted Eric Holder in Contempt over the Fast and Furious scandal. You can read about the SCOTUS ruling here and the Contempt vote here. Continue reading
“The President has directed us to take action to fight these cartels and Attorney General Eric Holder and I are taking several new and aggressive steps as part of the administrations comprehensive plan.” Now we know why privilege applies. Uploaded … Continue reading