A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Teachers in two different NC counties arrested on sex charges
- Burke County school receptionist indicted on child sex charges
- #NCED Updates: Leandro, the NEA and socialism, plus Gov. Cooper tries to dismantle school choice again
- #WCPSS Updates: MVP Math, Reassignment plan, Restart Status and a Brain Drain
- Alamance middle school teacher suspended after out of state sex charges filed (Update: Held WI teaching license)
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Fast Food Strike
Mark the calendar. WRAL actually named the money behind the choreographed Fast Food protests.
KEEP READING… Continue reading
The NC NAACP is giving the Charles A. McLean award those who protested fast food restaurants. The woman who will accept the award, Crystal Price, was arrested at Moral Monday last May for sitting in Speaker Tillis’s office and refusing to leave … Continue reading
Shocker. Moral Monday’s leader not arrested at the protest he promoted?
“Twenty-six protesters were arrested in Durham, NC Thursday, Sept. 4, 2014 as the Bull City joined over 150 cities nationwide as part of a campaign called “Fight for $15.” Labor organizers are trying to escalate efforts to get McDonald’s, Burger King and other fast-food companies to pay employees at least $15 an hour. The protesters blocked Main Street in Durham for several hours before being arrested.”
(VIDEO) Continue reading
Moral Monday is promoting a Fast Food Worker strike over the minimum wage today at noon? Gee, they’ve never done that before. Oh wait, yes they have:
Defacto Leader of NC Dems Gets Fast Food Workers Arrested
Occupy 2.0: Fast Food Worker Protest In Charlotte, Durham
Hey, didn’t Kay Hagan repeat a lot of this business about $7.25 an hour last night at the debate? Why yes… Yes she did. Moral Monday Kay has a nice ring to it.
From the mailbag, which includes a video at the bottom starring arrestee Rubye Harris, among others: Continue reading