A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Iredell-Statesville Schools teacher arrested for assaulting handicapped student is suspended with pay
- Millions for “School Safety” but no funds to stop sexual predators in NC Schools
- WCPSS elementary teacher arrested on indecent liberties charges involving students
- WCPSS Office of Equity Affairs “Call to Action” includes more White Privilege training, SPLC Social Justice Standards
- NC teacher license discipline page updated after seven months
- Statutory Rape charges against Orange County teacher dropped
- #WCPSS Updates: Busing issues on fire, literally. Also, brace for reassignment.
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: fast and furious
So… gun control zealots? Where have you been for the last 7 months? There are 270 people dead in Chicago since the beginning of 2012 including the 3 from last night I have yet to write about. Why is only local media is covering it? Of all the cities in America, Chicago mirrors Gotham the closest. It’s corruption is legendary and is now under the watchful eye of The Penguin Rahm Emanuel. Where are the comparisons? Continue reading
Obama has granted Eric Holder Executive Privilege in the Fast and Furious case as a means of blocking Darell Issa’s contempt of Congress vote. It was very nice of Obama to tie himself to Holder’s fate like this. Mr. Issa, can we get a special counsel assigned now please? Continue reading
Flashback – Guns In Mexico come from the U.S. Continue reading
If you believe that, I have some ocean front property in Colorado I can sell you. It’s getting too close to Obama and mentioned too much in the news now thanks to Issa and continued New Media pressure. The bus is coming for Eric Holder to get under. Continue reading
We’re all sort of used to the creepy factor this administration eminates, but the editing of the Presidential biographies to include Obama goes beyond creepy and into ‘Dear Leader’ realm. It’s frankly disgusting.
My partner in Facebook Crime, #DevilDog, brought to my attention the entry for George W. Bush. Now I am bringing the absurdity to your attention. The bio itself is intact, but scroll to the bottom:
Keep Reading —> Continue reading
Firearms sales booming due to fear of gun control? Now why would people think that? Continue reading
THE FRIDAY FOCUS Holder Perjury Edition Rep. Buerkle (R-NY) questions Attorney General Eric Holder during the full committee hearing “Fast & Furious: Management Failures at the Department of Justice” on February 2, 2012: Stonewalling and egotistical grandstanding are the hallmarks … Continue reading